Walk the trails of the first explorers of Patagonia. El Calafate and El Chalten are undoubtedly the perfect combination for you to experience the best landscapes in Patagonia. On the one hand El Chalten, a town to which climbers from all over the world arrive every year to reach the top of its magnificent mountains. Walk the trails that take you to the imposing Mount Fitz Roy or rest on the beach of Laguna Torre enjoying the best view of Cerro Torre. El Calafate also has a lot to offer, a city cradle of great lakes and glaciers, it has traces of thousands of years of history that are reflected in every corner of this region. Enjoy the pure Patagonian air while you walk the walkways of the National Park that will lead you to the majestic Perito Moreno Glacier.
HIGHLIGHTS: -Auto available to visit the National Park, which will give you the opportunity to get to know the National Park at your own time. -Navigate through Lago del Desierto, glimpse the many glaciers that are found during your tour and appreciate the north face of Mount Fitz Roy. -The possibility of walking the trails that lead to the imposing Cerro Torre or the majestic Mount Fitz Roy.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at the Hotel Pudu Lodge.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at the Hotel Mirador del Lago.
- Private transfers in El Calafate (airport – bus terminal // bus terminal- hotel // hotel-airport).
- Bus ticket (round trip) El Calafate- El Chalten- El Calafate.
- Regular half-day excursion to the Lake of the Desert.
- Full day hike (Cerro Torre or Fitz Roy) regular with lunch.
- Car available to visit Los Glaciares National Park with admission (does not include accompanying guide)
- Regular half day excursion to Balcones de Calafate.
- Transfers bus terminal – hotel – bus terminal in El Chalten.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra and personal expenses.