A tour that combines all the landscapes of Argentine Patagonia. Marvel at the variety of fauna in Puerto Madryn, the unique sensation of feeling at the End of the World in Ushuaia and the imposing glaciers in El Calafate.
- 02 nights of accommodation with breakfast at Carles Hotel in Buenos Aires.
- 02 nights of accommodation with breakfast at Solar de la Costa in Puerto Madryn.
- 02 nights of accommodation with breakfast at the Hotel Altos Ushuaia in Ushuaia.
- 02 nights of accommodation with breakfast at Hosteria Los Hielos in El Calafate.
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport in all destinations (private service, without guide – except for the transfer on the day of arrival).
- Airport connection transfer (Aeroparque- Ezeiza) in private service (only driver).
- Walking tour (in private service) in Buenos Aires
- Excursion Half Day City tour (in shared service) in Buenos Aires
- Full Day Punta Tombo excursion (in shared service) in Puerto Madryn (1).
- Full Day Peninsula excursion + whale watching navigation (2) (in shared service) in Puerto Madryn.
- Full Day Tierra del Fuego National Park excursion with lunch (in regular service) in Ushuaia.
- Perito Morneo Glacier Full Day Excursion (in regular service) in El Calafate.
NOTES: (1) Excursion subject to the arrival time of the pax flight. We strictly suggest flights arriving before 08.30AM at Trelew airport. (2) Navigation whale watching only valid for the months of July to December
- Airplane tickets
- Travel insurance.
- Extra and personal expenses.